Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10th July 2010

Today was a relatively stable day. After having been put back on the oxygen yesterday, they stopped it again this morning and his 'sats' (oxygen saturation levels) have been good.

He's back under the lights again and this has frustrated the shit out of me. Once again I told them that he was yellow yesterday morning and again a day later they respond. I haven't been able to see him today because I'm still sick and sadly I suspect tomorrow will be the same. This is probably driving my frustration levels and impatience.

Bernice says that he was much calmer today and less niggley. She was very upset last night cause Steve looked really unhappy.

I think this business of living between our house and the hospital is tough going on her :-(

Anyway, we carry on down this road and look forward to getting out of hospital and back home.

His feet look like mine. What a boooooi.



No comments:

Post a Comment