Thursday, July 12, 2012

12th July 2012

Couldn't see Steve again today!

When I called in this evening to chat to the sister on duty, Sr Nikki answered. I said "Sr. hows Stevie doing?"
In her very heavy african accent she replied "Eh... Daddy, he's beautiful. He was promoted to a Bassi Net today". That's a bassinet bye the way.
This is great news. From what it seems, when the babies are placed into a bassinet from a bed, they're starting to get them ready for dispatch. According to Swanepoel, if he stays on his current path, we'll be home by about Tuesday.
I wish i didn't get excited about these things, because they can so easily be a let down, but i can't help it.
Anyway, for now I'm just super excited to see my little buddy tomorrow. Hopefully by next weekend, him and i will be on the couch watching Toy Story 17.

Bernice tried breast feeding today. Steve fell asleep. I'm going to the hospital early tomorrow. The purpose is two fold. One to feed him (not from my breast) and two, to have a proper chat to him about boobs in general, but specifically his moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment